- with the patented* BioActive formula - for the long and healthy life of your fish
- optimally suited to the nutritional requirements of young fish promotes balanced and healthy growth
- stabilised vitamin C, increases resistance, promotes healthy growth and prevents nutrition-related deficiencies
- optimal food intake due to swimming and floating features of the flakes
- excellent acceptance by the fish
- stringent quality controls of raw materials, production and finished goods, guarantee consistent high quality optimal food for smaller fish types (e.g. Neons)
When used correctly, the new TetraMin considerably improves nutrient uptake and reduces the excrement produced by fish (compared with the old TetraMin) – guaranteed.
Feeding recommendation: Several times a day to feed in small portionsComplete food for ornamental fish, freshwater
Composition: fish and fish by-products, cereals, yeasts, vegetable protein extracts, molluscs and crustaceans, oils and fats, sugar (oligofructose 1%), minerals, algae.
Analytical constituents: Crude protein 46.0%, Crude oils and fats 11.0%, Crude fiber 2.0%, Moisture content 6.0%.
Additives: Vitamins, provitamins and chemically defined substances with similar effects: vitamin A 17310 IU / kg, vitamin D3 1080 IU / kg. Compounds of trace elements: E5 manganese 96 mg / kg, E6 zinc 57 mg / kg, E1 iron 37 mg / kg. Dyes, antioxidants.
- Package size
- 100 ml
- Suitable for
- juvenile fish