The aquarium cover Giesemann SPHERA impresses with its clear, modern design. For its production high-grade aluminum is used, which is brushed and finished with a high-quality matte anodizing.
The SPHERA is equipped with a central carrier profile, in which our Giesemann PULZAR LED - G3 - Marine is inserted. The exact position of light can be varied in length. This light holder takes as well the two opening flaps of a silver painted aluminum composite. Advantage of the entire structure is an impressive lightness and maximum stability. To achieve the whole aquarium, for example, at creation or maintenance of water, the two cover flaps can be completely removed and the light beam may be slid into the desired position.
Always included is either the Giesemann PULZAR LED - G3 - Marinelight module.
- stylish extruded aluminum profile, silver anodized
- easy to clean and corrosion-resistant surface
- extremely stable Aluminum composite top plates, movable
- protection against dripping water integrated in the profile
- generous opening for cables at the back
- barely warming the aquarium because of electronic ballasts
- standard with dual light bars in LED technology
- cable with power plug diverse options of customized sizes
- cover the upper water level about 27 mm
- 2 years GIESEMANN warranty
On request (and at extra cost) we customize your SPHERA aquarium cover as well in special sizes (rectangular formats) or paint it in any desired color.
Let yourself be charmed by an aquarium cover, which not only meets the highest quality standards, but also offers functional design and excellent light output for many years.
The aquarium cover is delivered disassembled for reasons of transport and is ready for use with little effort. When using for marine aquariums, the abutting edges must be sealed with silicone.